At Cheadle Primary School we empower every individual to aim high and reach further. Together we work in partnership with our community to help every individual develop the skills needed to face their future and to help them become valued 21st Century citizens.
We will continually strive to achieve the school’s aims through the formal curriculum and through all the other experiences offered to our children. High quality education will raise the children’s standards of attainment, enabling them to:
- develop their use of English and Maths which provide the foundation for all their other learning
- learn social skills that encourage agreeable interactions between their peers as well as adults
- treat everyone in an equal manner, irrespective of gender, race, class or disability
- develop personal and moral values that are respectful of others, leading to their appreciation and toleration of other religions and other ways of life
- learn in a safe and secure environment, in keeping with Health and Safety Regulations that are in the interests of all whom work in the school.
Our School Vision
We are committed to improving the quality of the educational provision for all our children which will enable them to reach their full potential and attain the levels of knowledge, understanding and skills that society demands for their future lives. High quality education at Cheadle Primary School will be achieved by:
- positive, caring and clearly focused leadership from the senior leadership team
- the whole staff team working together to do its best for our children’s confidence
- the whole staff team having high expectations of our children’s social, behavioural and academic performance
- well planned, exciting and challenging teaching that develops lively, enquiring and open minds in our children
- creating stimulating and attractive learning environments in which our children can take a pride
- fostering a calm, secure and purposeful working atmosphere that nurtures a positive esteem and self-image in all our children
- promoting respect for other people and their property
- working in partnership with parents, governors and the local community to enrich opportunities for our children.
Our School Aims
|Pupil Achievement||Quality of Teaching||Behaviour and Safety||Leadership and Management|
All learners consistently demonstrate the values to become valued 21st Century citizens.
Places technology at the centre of delivering teaching and learning.